Stock keyboard issue

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I was playing with the stock keyboard and reduced the size to the floating keyboard and more I can't get it back. I tried using 2 fingers to stretch it, but it just types the letters. How in the heck can I stretch this thing back out? Thanks.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Nevermind. You pinch inward the same way as making it small. It's not as intuitive as I thought. Either that or I need to continue the deprogramming from iOS.

J0n2

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
The pinching in is just the method to change keyboard - I guess it's an unfortunate coincidence that if you choose the smaller keyboard you associate pinching in with reducing the size, and automatically think you'd pinch out to go the other way.

The problem I have is making it recognise the pinch in the first place! Usually takes me 5 or 6 goes.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
The pinching in is just the method to change keyboard - I guess it's an unfortunate coincidence that if you choose the smaller keyboard you associate pinching in with reducing the size, and automatically think you'd pinch out to go the other way.

The problem I have is making it recognise the pinch in the first place! Usually takes me 5 or 6 goes.

It's different than what I was used to, but more that I know I am good to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance