Stock keyboard issue
I was playing with the stock keyboard and reduced the size to the floating keyboard and more I can't get it back. I tried using 2 fingers to stretch it, but it just types the letters. How in the heck can I stretch this thing back out? Thanks.
Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
- 02-02-2013, 01:04 PM #3
- 13 Posts
Re: Stock keyboard issue
The pinching in is just the method to change keyboard - I guess it's an unfortunate coincidence that if you choose the smaller keyboard you associate pinching in with reducing the size, and automatically think you'd pinch out to go the other way.
The problem I have is making it recognise the pinch in the first place! Usually takes me 5 or 6 goes.
- 02-03-2013, 10:58 AM #5
- 02-03-2013, 12:24 PM #6
- By xMF in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2011, 03:48 PM
- By bellesorrisa in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 05-18-2011, 01:52 PM
- By kerimh40 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2009, 02:02 PM
- By blackops#IM in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 11-08-2009, 11:00 PM
- By jskd82 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 18Last Post: 11-08-2009, 07:46 PM