How can I set the path for image and video storage to my SD card?
I am planning to use my tablet mostly for creation of art and for photos. I want my apps to store all my image and video files on my SD card as there will be a lot of them, but I can find no way to accomplish this. Any suggestions?
- 02-03-2013, 09:34 AM #2
- 20 Posts
Re: How can I set the path for image and video storage to my SD card?
When changing the file path you need to open the 'my files app'. Click on the menu button on the top right and select settings. From there, you should be able to select how you want your directories to be saved. Hope this helps.
Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
- 02-04-2013, 06:23 PM #4
- By plevintampabay in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2012, 04:34 PM
- By withravenoushunger in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 25Last Post: 03-29-2011, 08:34 PM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 06-27-2010, 04:31 PM
- By BamaDave in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2010, 09:32 AM
- By laraiza in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2010, 12:41 AM