- 2 Posts
New error after Jelly Bean update
Updated my Note 10.1 to Jelly Bean and am very happy with the speed improvement.
There is a new bug though. If you have wi-fi turned off and the screen off, the screen will turn on and turn off every 20-30 seconds or so.
Solution is to leave wi-fi on but so much for saving battery life.
Anyone else have this error?
Another irritation is that when you take the s-pen out of the dock a note saying it has been removed stays in the bottom notification area and stays there preventing the use of the the pop-up until the note disappears which takes about 5 seconds. Too slow!
- By liana ramlee in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 Jelly BeanReplies: 21Last Post: 05-14-2013, 12:27 AM
- By mtkohl85 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 03-22-2013, 11:07 AM
- By sisblub in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 02-02-2013, 09:03 PM
- By badkitties in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 18Last Post: 12-17-2012, 01:22 PM
- By taylormah in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-07-2012, 01:27 PM