- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I'm new here, but it looks like a great place to find answers.
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. The browser has slowed to a near halt lately. When I check Task Manager, the cpu is between 30 and 49 percent and in red. (I am not a techie, if it's not obvious.)
Any suggestions? I loaded in AVG and there are no threats, no viruses. It's just slowed. Even when I close everything down and clear RAM, the browser doesn't work well. I tried Dolphin, but that was no better.
Thanks in advance,
- By reiter2000 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 18Last Post: 07-11-2015, 05:45 AM
- By chrislitzkow in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 11-07-2009, 04:50 PM
- By dvdqnoc in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2009, 10:25 PM
- By chriswaar in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2009, 11:16 AM
- By legaldroidusr in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2009, 10:25 PM