S Note Eraser

relbeek

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
just click the button on the pen when its close to the screen, and you will cycle through the preset brushes, then it will go to the eraser. So if you only have one preset brush then it will go to the eraser on one click.

this probably only works for S Note

ilgal

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
For me, pressing the button in S Note opens Idea Sketch. No options to cycle through brushes, activate the eraser, etc. US Note GT N8013 running JB 4.1.2. Is there supposed to be a place to configure the behavior of the S Pen button? I've looked in every setting I can think of and can't find it.

just click the button on the pen when its close to the screen, and you will cycle through the preset brushes, then it will go to the eraser. So if you only have one preset brush then it will go to the eraser on one click.

this probably only works for S Note

DenverCZBob

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
You must be in Drawing mode when clicking the button to get it to cycle through the presets and then to the eraser. and as Relbeek said, the pen must be within an inch of the screen, not on it.
You will see the icon at the top of the screen cycle from the Pen, to any other presets and then the eraser icon will highlight.
If you have all the boxes checked under the menu that you can get to from the spen settings, air view, you will also see the different types of pens, markers and the eraser show itself on the actual screen while in drawing mode..

-bob

ilgal

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Finally got it working. I figured out how to add my own presets, and it would only cycle through those. Now it's adding the eraser to the mix as well. Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie