Jelly Bean 4.1.2 update XXUCMA8[b] [/b]

ChuckeeDroid

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
There was an update released February 5 to build XXUCMA8. Sammobile lists it as the the German update but is compatible for Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom.

I already have the N8010XXUCMA5 build installed. Does anyone know what changed in the latest?

I don't know if anything was fixed.
The problems I've seen in the previous build are:
- some bugs in S Note with undo and backspacing.
- A few problems with PDF importing in S Note

I'll play with it and report back. Please post what you've notice if you can. Thanks!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk HD

ChuckeeDroid

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Tried the update but the firmware from sammobile appears to be corrupt. I've emailed them to let them know.
Hopefully, they'll fix it and I can get to test drive.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

roguetrader

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Received mine in the UK today. 4.1.2 has fixed all bugs from 4.1.1 It's now so smooth, no lags, lightning fast. Changes to multi-window - I've now
got 27 apps in the draw, & they've made dual view/cascade option more obvious (I know lots of people couldn't work this out) also there's a guide in settings for this. I've got more ringtones. PDF to Note is fine. Not sure how they could improve it more actually, truly fast, multifunctional tablet now.

ChuckeeDroid

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
What's the build number? It's in settings under about device. Is it ....MA5 or ....MA8?
Thanks!

ChuckeeDroid

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I download the install package from sammobile then I use a program called Odin to flash it on.
it's a very simple process and the result is a very current "stock" tablet.
I live in Canada and updates don't come quickly here. This is why I resort to this. I'm so glad I did.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

roguetrader

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Strange - my build is N8000XXCMA2 My model is N8000 16gb 3g + Wi-Fi. SIM free. Am I missing something here?

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Android Central Forums

ChuckeeDroid

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: Jelly Bean 4.1.2 update XXUCMA8

Strange - my build is N8000XXCMA2 My model is N8000 16gb 3g + Wi-Fi. SIM free. Am I missing something here?

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Android Central Forums

The firmware referred to is for the N8010. I believe the higher the build number, the newer but I don't think that it necessarily applies between different models.

mrzparris

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I have gotten the update and realized that some of the apps have disappeared and when I try to re-install them, it says its there already..... Can anyone assist please.

ultrabeat

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Can you give me the link for M8, i saw it in ibntimes.co.uk but it said the file was deleted. I can get the M5 version but if the M8 is better ill flash that. tnx :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463