- 1 Posts
First charge time and first play.
After trying to find an answer elsewhere I decided to sign up here as you guys and gals seem to know ALOT about the Note 10.1
How long should I charge the device the first time?
Can I turn it on and play while it is receiving it's first charge.
Thanks for you help.
- 02-10-2013, 11:45 AM #2
- 86 Posts
Re: First charge time and first play.
I couldn't help myself - I turned it on right away and it was about 1/2 charged.
You CAN use it while it is charging, but the cable is pretty short.
I didn't do anything special re: charging; I just charged it up to 100% and plugged it in again a few days later when it told me it was down to about 20%. I get 2-3 days on it with moderate use throughout the day. (I've had it since October). The only big battery drain I've really seen was while traveling - watching 3+ hours of videos nonstop on a plane dropped my battery to about 50%. I leave the WiFi on all the time. LOVE LOVE LOVE this device! Hope you will too!
- 02-12-2013, 04:18 PM #3
- By ginse120 in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 09-18-2011, 09:49 PM
- By ginse120 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 5Last Post: 09-04-2011, 12:49 AM
- By dressagerider in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2011, 09:34 AM
- By rvfool in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2011, 01:38 PM
- By volxlov in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2010, 04:28 PM