First charge time and first play.

Luke25

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
After trying to find an answer elsewhere I decided to sign up here as you guys and gals seem to know ALOT about the Note 10.1

How long should I charge the device the first time?
Also
Can I turn it on and play while it is receiving it's first charge.

Thanks for you help.

Luke

ilgal

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I couldn't help myself - I turned it on right away and it was about 1/2 charged.

You CAN use it while it is charging, but the cable is pretty short.

I didn't do anything special re: charging; I just charged it up to 100% and plugged it in again a few days later when it told me it was down to about 20%. I get 2-3 days on it with moderate use throughout the day. (I've had it since October). The only big battery drain I've really seen was while traveling - watching 3+ hours of videos nonstop on a plane dropped my battery to about 50%. I leave the WiFi on all the time. LOVE LOVE LOVE this device! Hope you will too!

Ron Johnson 4164

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't help myself - I turned it on right away and it was about 1/2 charged.

You CAN use it while it is charging, but the cable is pretty short.

I didn't do anything special re: charging; I just charged it up to 100% and plugged it in again a few days later when it told me it was down to about 20%. I get 2-3 days on it with moderate use throughout the day. (I've had it since October). The only big battery drain I've really seen was while traveling - watching 3+ hours of videos nonstop on a plane dropped my battery to about 50%. I leave the WiFi on all the time. LOVE LOVE LOVE this device! Hope you will too!

She's right. I can usuall get 12 hiurs between charges. Isto at the warning and charge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude