- 5 Posts
Note 10.1 purchase
Hello, I'm a new member here and wanting to purchase a Note 10.1 as a second tab.
Wife has a ZTpad as a first tablet.
Just want to know if a Note 10.1 is a good choice as a second tab.
My wife always wanted something with photo editing capabilities (photo shop?) and this might be a good start instead of us buying a new computer and the photo shop software.
costco has a coupon for it and thought it might be a good time to buy now.
- 02-11-2013, 01:01 PM #2
- 02-11-2013, 04:12 PM #4
- 98 Posts
Re: Note 10.1 purchase
Echoing the usefulness of this device. PS Touch comes pre-installed. Having a pressure-sensitive stylus is wonderful. I use it all the time for marking up PDF files. This is my third tablet. Tried an iPad and a Galaxy Tab and neither really gave me the note-taking functionality of this. I use PS Touch far more than I would have imagined (I have the full PS version on my desktop but it's nice to have this one handy for quick edits). LOVE LOVE this product!!
Something to consider; while you can pick up a MicrsoSD card to expand storage, you CANNOT put apps on the SD card (unless you root, from what I understand), so if app storage is a potential issue, you may want to consider the 32 GB model vs. the 16 GB.
Either way, I think this will quickly become your wife's FIRST tab.So smooth and fast!
- By Michelle Haag in forum Android Central ContestsReplies: 126Last Post: 08-28-2012, 11:25 PM
- By johnnyfr03 in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 9Last Post: 08-22-2012, 01:51 AM
- By zedomax in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2012, 09:27 PM
- By Jwhite898 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 6Last Post: 08-06-2012, 11:28 PM
- By LegalAmerican in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 11Last Post: 07-31-2012, 11:27 AM