Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default screen auto rotate help

I lost atuo rotation some how. My Note 10.1 users guide states from home to apps to settings to display then "auto-rotate". Howevr, I do not have any aurto-rotate option anywhere in display or in settings. Please tell me how to recover my auto-rotate option.

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Default Re: screen auto rotate help

Quote Originally Posted by richdean2003 View Post
    I lost atuo rotation some how. My Note 10.1 users guide states from home to apps to settings to display then "auto-rotate". Howevr, I do not have any aurto-rotate option anywhere in display or in settings. Please tell me how to recover my auto-rotate option.
    I dont have your device but did you try scrolling through the display options by dragging your finger up on options? have you checked the notification bar for a rotation toggle? if all else fails just download an auto rotate toggle from the market
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato

The control for auto rotation in the the notification bar. Turn on screen rotation.

- - - Updated - - -

The control for auto rotation in the the notification bar. Turn on screen rotation.

To set auto-rotate, go into settings-accessibility and set the auto-rotate flag to on.

Thank you. I had the same problem, and am a very new user...

You have GOT to be kidding... autorotate buried in Settings -》Accessibility. This is the kind of common sense stuff only Apple seems to grasp. Knuckleheads.

My auto rotate will not stay checked on with my 10.1 notebook. I can check it in my settings and notification tab but it won't stay checked. I read that some apps may prevent this but how to find out which one is the problem.
    Appreciate any help,
    Nancy