screen auto rotate help

richdean2003

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I lost atuo rotation some how. My Note 10.1 users guide states from home to apps to settings to display then "auto-rotate". Howevr, I do not have any aurto-rotate option anywhere in display or in settings. Please tell me how to recover my auto-rotate option.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I lost atuo rotation some how. My Note 10.1 users guide states from home to apps to settings to display then "auto-rotate". Howevr, I do not have any aurto-rotate option anywhere in display or in settings. Please tell me how to recover my auto-rotate option.

I dont have your device but did you try scrolling through the display options by dragging your finger up on options? have you checked the notification bar for a rotation toggle? if all else fails just download an auto rotate toggle from the market

Raymond Tan

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The control for auto rotation in the the notification bar. Turn on screen rotation.

- - - Updated - - -

The control for auto rotation in the the notification bar. Turn on screen rotation.

Kim Gerator

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
You have GOT to be kidding... autorotate buried in Settings -》Accessibility. This is the kind of common sense stuff only Apple seems to grasp. Knuckleheads.

NancyCouch

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
My auto rotate will not stay checked on with my 10.1 notebook. I can check it in my settings and notification tab but it won't stay checked. I read that some apps may prevent this but how to find out which one is the problem.
Appreciate any help,
Nancy