Saving to Drive / Dropbox?

Felderburg

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I just got a Note 10.1. It's pretty neat, but I'm having issues saving things to cloud services. On my windows laptop, using Dropbox and Google Drive creates a folder for their files. I can open files from that folder, type type type (or whatever) and the files are saved within that folder and automaticaly synched.

So far on my Note, it looks like using the cloud apps downloads the file to a local storage folder. When I edit the file, it is saved either in that local storage folder or another one if I so choose, but there is no Drive or Dropbox folder to save to to automatically sync. Instead, it seems I have to go to the cloud app, and manually upload the file. This leaves me with a version on the cloud, and a local version, and is pretty annoying.

Is there a way to simplify things? Is there a way to make the cloud apps operate the way they do on my pc, where there is one file stored on my Note, and it automatically syncs?

Felderburg

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I've seen that app, and will install it soon.

But what about Google Drive? Is there a synching app for Drive? I really expected things to be much easier than the whole "download, edit, upload, now you have two copies" rigamarole that seems to happen here.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie10