Weirdest issue with app installation/ clock/ and play store??? Fine now somehow?!?

glitchgod

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
I have had this tablet for about...wow um 4-5 months.... and for the past 4 days not only would i have issues with my apps installing but the clock and play store. Gave me problems.

1) Apps would just stop at 99% of installation and never continue OR STOP! Had to hard rebot tablet for them to finish and then rerestart for them to show up in my app listings.
2) Clock would not change for anything in just sat at midnight and never changed even with a restart then i manully would adjust it and the one of the menu would change but not the one in the notification bar...weird right. Also tried changing time zones mixed with 12 hr mode and 24 hr mode no change.
3) Play store would not give me listings for any thing and would not show 'me' and even when i relogged in still no difference. Searching 'game' came up empty... yes my wifi was good internet search through the gogle.play site worked but not the app.

Oh and the cable would not connect to computers kies....

So what did i do???
I LET THE TABLET DIE OFF TO WHERE THE SCREEN WOULD NOT EVEN FLICKER
i maxed out my ram and let the thing just run its self to death, but sence it is a computer they tend to save 1% of power even when they shut themselves down. So i had to reboot till it would not reboot.
Let it sit over night and began charging this morning. At 6:am

It is now 12:52 pm where i live and the whole thing is cured of any issues all together. Its like the dang thing wanted to sleep for a few hours, but ya no issues now with anything at all.
Even some apps are running a bit smother.

And yes i did hard boot a couple of times before letting it die.

ANYONE ELSE RUN INTO ANYYTHING LIKE THIS???

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums