Default font size and line spacing on S note?

angelfire28

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I just got my first tablet yay!!...But I am having issues...
For S note how can you change the setting to change the default font size and line spacing. When you create
a note the font is way too big (like think its at 22) and the spacing is so wide between the lines which matches
the yellow lined paper, but its terrible, I like it to be more condensed especially on white paper.
Other problems is using bullets when taking notes:
-how can you pull up bullets when writing notes, is there a short-cut?
-tab key doesn't work to bring a bullet point under a previous bullet

Also what keyboard/keyboard case would you recommend? I have universal kensington case but its so narrow to type,
and it blocks the s-pen slot.

seacari

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
I was very frustrated with this issue too and then stumbled on the way to change the default setting for the handwriting to text feature. Once you have an S Note open, tap the Text icon at the top with your pen and then tap it again. That will open a default text settings window that allows you to change the default text size, font and color. Once you change it, then all text and handwriting to text should show up that way. Hope I understood your issue correctly and that this solves it. I am using a Note 10.1 2014 running kitkat.

homunq

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Thank you! But be careful: if you are already in a text box, the changes will apply to only the text you type there. To change the default, you must not have a text box currently selected.

grahameram

May 11, 2015
Visit site
I know this post is really old, but I wanted to put this out here in case it helps anyone else.
After a year of having my tablet I finally figured out how to change the line spacing in S-Note.

Instead of using the default template "Note," change your template to "Blank."
Once you change your template to "Blank," your line spacing will automatically adjust to be just below your previous line of text. This works no matter what font size you use.
If you like to have a background of lines like in the "Note" template, then you can change your background while still keeping the "Blank" template.

Hope this helps anyone out there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12