Regarding video maker..

Engwar Elf

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I had a question about the video maker app. I used to have a movie making app on my iPad that was perfect. I forgot it's name. But I came to the realization recently that there aren't many video editing apps on the android market to choose from.. And most of them have very limited options like trimming or converting to mp3. Anyway, I've gone off topic. About the Video Maker app.. I can't seem to mute original video audio.. All I can do is add music background, but the sound becomes really loud and hectic with both the original video audio on top of the music I added. Does anyone know how I can edit out the original video audio, so only the music I add can be heard? I used to do this on my iPad. Are there any android apps that can mute or delete audio from a video file? Or are there any better video/movie makers out there like apple's imovie, or pinnacle?

Edit: I got the option I wanted when I updated the app, though I would still like to know what apps are available similar to this one, as it is a little buggy/glitchy, and I can't make the music fade in/fade out. This app really has a lot of potential.. I would pay for a buffed up, modified version of it if it existed :(

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance