Moving files to memory card on Galaxy Note 10.1
I just purchased a Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet and am trying to get familiar with it. I have a 32 gig memory card that I added to the Note 10. I also have a Mac. Can someone tell me how I can move video, picture, and word/pdf files to the memory card? When I connect the Note 10 to my Mac I do not see it appear in the Finder so I can't just click and drag files that I want over to the Note 10. Please tell me what I am doing wrong.
- 03-03-2013, 04:49 PM #3
Re: Moving files to memory card on Galaxy Note 10.1
Thanks sko580. that's what it was. I uninstalled Keis and now AFT works. So I guess this is what we use to backup and sync our samsung/android products? We just have to remember to manually copy and paste files between our computer and the mobile devices? I can't believe there is nothing better.
- 03-05-2013, 02:07 PM #5
- 68 Posts
There isn't much for me to back up. I use Chrome as my web browser so all my book marks get pushed down when I have to reset. My pictures are synced with Dropbox. Any and all downloads go to the external card.
I eventually removed Kies because it was causing problems on my Mac. The software would cause a delay/freeze on the OS every time I connected something via USB.
- By carterismycat in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 PlusReplies: 10Last Post: 07-31-2012, 08:07 PM
- By HollyDay in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 10Last Post: 07-25-2012, 03:33 AM
- By sundance2011 in forum Acer Iconia A100Replies: 13Last Post: 05-10-2012, 02:09 AM
- By ShaLea in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 12-09-2010, 09:59 PM
- By dsmith1069 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2010, 02:50 PM