- 31 Posts
How can I duplicate my setup onto second Note 10.1
Like my Galaxy Note 10.1 so much that I want another for my wife (or, I get a new one and give her my current one). Either way, is there an easy or efficient method to duplicate my current settings, preferences, apps, etc onto a new Note 10.1 ? I would like them to be identical.
- 03-08-2013, 12:23 PM #2
Re: How can I duplicate my setup onto second Note 10.1
Giggle Play does a decent job on applications; settings are strictly you do it again. Moving from my Acer to the Note 10.1 was relatively painless.
Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2EVO & an Acer A500 tablet.
My files: http://www.appbrain.com/user/bclinge...the-htc-evo-4g
- By slamorte in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 5Last Post: 08-07-2011, 11:02 AM
- By Rickbubello in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 13Last Post: 02-20-2010, 01:43 PM
- By annaboo in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2010, 06:54 PM
- By annaboo in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2009, 08:45 PM
- By TheNobleJustin in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 11-09-2009, 11:11 PM