- 1 Posts
Hi everyone ..
My question is about using the formula matching feature in the S note.
After typing the equation in the S note and the formula match detects it correctly. I would like to transfer the equation from the S note to a word file but I cant do that.
I tried long press on the equation by the S pen then a menu appeared where you may select Copy, Cut & delete. I tried the copy option and when trying to paste to a word file created in "Poilaris Office" there is no "Paste" in there.
Does anyone know how to do this by one way or another?
Thanks in advance
- 03-30-2013, 12:50 PM #2
- By MNTwinsFan in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 11Last Post: 04-28-2010, 10:58 PM
- By droid 8172 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2010, 10:26 AM
- By nbnguy98 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 13Last Post: 12-01-2009, 11:28 PM
- By politjunkie in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 12Last Post: 12-01-2009, 11:11 PM
- By natrixgli in forum HTC HeroReplies: 8Last Post: 10-31-2009, 07:17 PM