Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andy847
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Recovering Deleted Icon from Trash

HI

I'm new to the Samsung Galaxy Note and am on a steep learning curve. I have just accidently put the settings icon in the trash can while trying to move it. Can you please help with how to retrieve it?

Thanks

Default Re: Recovering Deleted Icon from Trash

You didn't lose it, you just deleted off the homescreen. If you hit the square shape of small squares at the upper right hand corner of the homescreen, you'll open up the app drawer and you'll see it with all your apps in the app drawer. They are all listed in alphabetical order. Just long press on the settings Icon and drag it up to the top of the screen and it will move back onto your homescreen. Same goes for any apps you want to bring up to the homescreen from the app drawer. Also, long press the icons to drag from homescreen to homescreen from either side to put on next homescreen.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 32GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 32GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 16GB
    bnichols23 likes this.

My settings icon was accidentally deleted. When I dragged the settings shortcut to the screen from the app drawer, I was redirected to the settings menu and can only put a settings subsection (Accessibiliy, Application manager etc..) in its place. Is there a way to get the general settings sprocket back? Thanks.

i accidentally deleted the menu icon..how can i get it back..pls help..its too hard to use when the menu icon is not in list..>.<

Try home, touch grid top right corner, menu bar (3black lines) then shoh hiddeb icons.. long press to place tick then done
    And I cant find a menu icon on my screen! can you which menu icon you have lost?

Samsung Note Phone

I have somehow managed to delete my APPS ICON. I use a third party app go GO LAUNCHER and can't seem to find the APPS ICON anymore. It is still available if I use the standard homescreen. Is there a way for me to retrieve the APPS ICON again? I've tried to hold down on the homescreen and tried to find it in the apps library but it's not there anymore.

You many have hid it. Go in app draw and hit menu button. Scroll down until you see hidden icons option

Note 2,,ITS TRUE, SIZE IS EVERYTHING.
    love my evo.

Have you tried Mac Trash Recovery Software to recover deleted icons from trash. it can quickly recover all deleted items and then it also restores them on users desired location.

for more information visit: restore.recoverytrashmac.com