Love it, but might leave it

xeroslash

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
This tablet is very impressive and I've loved it since launch day. However, I've recently started using it for the purpose I bought it to begin with. Signing documents. Normally, signing documents with dedicated apps are no issue. Unfortunately, my source of creating and signing contracts is web-based. For whatever reason, the Note does not handle this web-based solution very well. It's incredibly laggy to scroll through documents and when I finally get to signing on the dotted line signatures are jagged and not so natural looking. It's just bad.

I have tried numerous browsers from stock to Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Boat, you name it I've tried it with mixed, yet just as bad, results. Opera provided the smoothest (for lack of a better term) scrolling and not-so-jagged signatures, but still nothing I like presenting to clients. I've been opting for physical documents as of late.

I figure why not cut my loss and get a tablet with better specs for other purposes and probably get the same results for my business use. Personally, it's an excellent tablet and I absolutely love it. On the business end, it just doesn't get the job done and I might have to let it go.

roguetrader

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
If you look in Samsung App. Store there a number of of signature capture applications available for S. Pen. SIGNificant Sig. Capture looks good, saves forensic details of signatures to avoid disputes. Looks as though it can be added to a number of formats such as Adobe PDF files etc. It really can be done I think - just a question of searching around. Let me know how you get on!

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Android Central Forums