Bluetooth keyboard worth it?

channa108

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys! I was just wondering if any of you use the bluetooth keyboard and whether you find it worth it. Im comtemplating on getting one and not sure whether I should get a genuine Samsung keyboard or a generic one for a cheaper price. I'm not sure whether I should also get one with or without a dock. Please share your recommendations. Thank you!!! :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk HD

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I use a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard for 2 to 3 hours a day. I would rather type than swipe when doing extensive entries.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Nibs

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I have found that it's somewhat cumbersome to use the screen keyboard when taking notes in class. I'm looking for a small bluetooth keyboard.

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Size is certainly a consideration; however, cramped fingers or whatever is also a concern. In addition, Bluetooth mice are also handy.

J Teezy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
i use the logitech K810 bluetooth keyboard and love it. Can pair it with 3 devices and switch between them with one button press. I have it synced to my note 10.1, laptop, and galaxy s3. Just need to find a good bluetooth mouse to complete it now.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

socal

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
I have a rocksoul bluetooth keyboard that works great on my wife's ipad but doesn't seem to want to be very cooperative with my note 10.1.

bcbbanga4l

Q&A Team
Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I was thinking about getting the 1 that Samsung offers for the Galaxy Note 10.1 hits on a website it's the small white 1

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

J Teezy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Logitech and Microsoft have Bluetooth mice. Tried both and went with the Microsoft mouse.

How long does it takefor the mouse to go into sleep mode and once it does how long till it wakes up

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD

axllebeer

Trusted Member
Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
For me, I use SwiftKey on my Note 10.1 and that's good enough for me.

But when I plug it into the TV, I use my Rii Mini Bluetooth mini keyboard with Touchpad.

Downwind

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I use the Logitech keyboard and the Microsoft mouse. I also have the Microsoft keyboard but I hardly ever use it. The Logitech is much better.

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
@Nabooly, I tried one on Amazon and it was too hard to type on, the keys were too close together and It hurt my hands to type on it. I ended up returning it. I then bought and still have the Kensington Universal keyboard case for 10" tablets. You can get it online at Amazon and other places. Also at Office Depot, Walmart, and I'm sure other places. It works well enough for me. To be honest I don't use it as much as I thought I would. Used it a lot in the beginning, but it's still a nice keyboard. Spaces between the keys and they are hard keys, not silicone keys. I recommend it. Since someone suggested Swiftkey to me, with the Flow feature, I haven't used the Keyboard case that much. Only if something really long to type.
Also, it just holds the tablet with 4 rubber like corner holders, doesn't completely encase the tablet. It's sturdy enough for me though. Nice case/keyboard combo. Also, not all the android shortcut keys work, most of them do, but 2 or 3 don't. Here's a link to it:
Amazon.com: Kensington KeyFolio Pro 2 Universal Removable Keyboard, Case and Stand for 10-Inch Tablets, Black (K39519US): Computers & Accessories.

Nibs

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
@Nabooly, I tried one on Amazon and it was too hard to type on, the keys were too close together and It hurt my hands to type on it. I ended up returning it. I then bought and still have the Kensington Universal keyboard case for 10" tablets. You can get it online at Amazon and other places. Also at Office Depot, Walmart, and I'm sure other places. It works well enough for me. To be honest I don't use it as much as I thought I would. Used it a lot in the beginning, but it's still a nice keyboard. Spaces between the keys and they are hard keys, not silicone keys. I recommend it. Since someone suggested Swiftkey to me, with the Flow feature, I haven't used the Keyboard case that much. Only if something really long to type.
Also, it just holds the tablet with 4 rubber like corner holders, doesn't completely encase the tablet. It's sturdy enough for me though. Nice case/keyboard combo. Also, not all the android shortcut keys work, most of them do, but 2 or 3 don't. Here's a link to it:
Amazon.com: Kensington KeyFolio Pro 2 Universal Removable Keyboard, Case and Stand for 10-Inch Tablets, Black (K39519US): Computers & Accessories.
I had the belkin case with BT keyboard and it sucked because the note was squeezed inside the case so tight I scratched it trying to remove it. I immediately returned it to best buy

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I'd stay away from any case with or without a BT Keyboard that says it's for Both the Galaxy TAB and the Galaxy Note 10.1, because it's been said in many posts on the forum that the Galaxy Note 10.1 is Bigger than the Galaxy Tab. They have different dimensions. Some people may have luck with them, but I wouldn't get one except if it says it's just for the Galaxy Note 10.1.

Terran White

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
have you seen the microsoft keyboard called The Wedge?? I definitely want it. It is around 80$ though. You should check it out. I used it at best buy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC