- 1 Posts
Galaxy note 10.1 can't wait!
Good Morning everyone,
I am very excited because I order a refurbished galaxy note 10.1 from best buy a couple of days ago. I know the galaxy 8 is right around corner but I think the 8 will be a little to small for my taste. I have read some good and bads about purchasing from best buy but i think it all has to do with store location, who is behind the counter and finally on what mood the person is having that day. I have to say that so far all I have is good experience with best buy. I hope it stays that way with this new purchase. This is my first time using a forum. I will keep you posted on my experience with my futute white galaxy note 10.1.
- 03-20-2013, 11:31 AM #2
Re: Galaxy note 10.1 can't wait!
I have the white refurbished Note 10.1 as well but I got it online through Walmart. It's a great device and I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as I have.
Welcome to the forums.
Some advice though, get a case. The back shows marks easily in my opinion. I'm pretty kind to my devices so I opted for the white book cover case. Good lite protection and looks sharp too. Not a good case if you are prone to dropping things a lot however.
- By Michelle Haag in forum Android Central ContestsReplies: 126Last Post: 08-28-2012, 10:25 PM
- By johnnyfr03 in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 9Last Post: 08-22-2012, 12:51 AM
- By nerdisme in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 7Last Post: 08-16-2012, 06:04 PM
- By zedomax in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2012, 08:27 PM
- By Jwhite898 in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 6Last Post: 08-06-2012, 10:28 PM