Convert Blu-Ray and DVD discs to digital for loading on to Note

ilgal

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi, everyone. I follow the website Giveaway of the Day and today's free offering is a media converter. For those looking for a way to digitize your personal video collection to load on to your Note, you will enjoy today's software.

Link to Media Converter

I downloaded this the last time it was offered on the site and it works great.

Hope this link helps a fellow forum user!

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Looks like one is forced to download AD-Supported PDF Creator in order to download the Media Converter app....hhhmmmm.....made me stop short. Am I missing something? They point out in small font at the bottom of download page that you don;t have to accept any of the offers from the ads...but it still looks like you're consenting to load an app that pushes ads to your machine??

I am using DVD Catalyst 4 already so no big deal passing on this for me; I think it was $19.95 when I bought it but they offer it usually for $9.95 now. DVD Catalyst supports device-specific optimized conversions, so you can rip one version for you Note 10.1 and another for your phone and iPod etc.......details here
...and 'No', I have nothing to do with them, just have had great experience with their app for years now. and find it's extremely well documented.... heck out the array of devices with details

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
As a follow-up...I looked more carefully and found a direct link for Media Converter that did NOT require downloading the ad-supported PDF Creator...*BUT* before I unzipped the setup file for Media Converter I looked into the read me file....looks like this offer is not valid after March 30, 2013....below are contents of the readme.txt file from the download:
Installation

Unzip the package you've downloaded and double click to install the software,
then register the software using the user name and registration code provided below.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Name: Giveawayoftheday

Registration Code: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [removed]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! .GCD file included is necessary for correct installation and activation. Please make sure to extract all enclosed files to the same folder. After successful activation and installation you may safely delete GOTD installation files from your PC (including .GCD)!!!

You have to install and activate it before the Giveaway offer for the software is over on
30 Mar, 2013. After you have successfully registered, please do not register it again or
reinstall it, otherwise the registered version would be turned into trial version.

Terms and conditions:
Please note that the software you download and install
during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support
2) No free upgrades to future versions
3) Strictly non-commercial usage

*********************************************************************************************
Expressing our appreciation for your support to GOTD and our products, we provide the
following coupon code for you to purchase all Aiseesoft products with 50% off. The coupon code
is valid until 15 Apr, 2013.

50% Off coupon: AISEPIA​