Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Cool Re: Unfortunately, System UI has stopped

You can try re-flashing your ROM
    (Common steps for flashing a ROMownload the latest version of the rom.
    Transfer the ROMs zip file to your Phone's sd card.
    Power off your phone. When it vibrates, the phone has shut down completely.
    Press the Volume Down, Volume Up and Power button till your phone boots into cwm/twrp recovery (depends on which one you have installed).
    Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and then go to Advanced and select Wipe Dalvik Cache.
    Go to Install zip from sd card, then to Choose zip from sd card and finally select the rom file you transferred to your sd card in step 2.
    Go to Advanced and select Wipe Batter stats.
    Reboot your device.).....i did this & it actually worked!!!
    This problem "Unfortunately, System UI has stopped"probably occurs if you restore your app+system data not completely,it happened with me as i didn't allow a complete restore & i interrupted the process. Actually i did a system restore , which caused overwriting of existing apps ,what according to me must have caused the problem.
    I'm new to all of this ROM Flashing & all,so please forgive me if any wrong info was provided by me.

Default Re: Unfortunately, System UI has stopped

Guys i was having the same problem with my samsung Duos.. which take 2 sim i have deactivated the second sim and now its working perfect if ur phone is with 2 sim try the above method... Good Luck

this is only one solve for this problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallesh Kumar View Post
    hi please can u tell me how to fix this or u can fix this unfortunately ,system ui has stopped

my phone is GT-s 7562 it is always doing to say unfortunately system ui has stopped what is the couse and what is the solution for this

I started having the same problem on my note 3. I finally found a way to fix it. It went like this....

go to Settings, app manager, all, hit the menu button, select Reset app preferences and choose reset app preferences.. This works for me and I have not had the error message again.. Seems to be an app that's hijacked the ui. As you start using ur apps again you can probably figure out which app is making that happen if it happens again good luck guys

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon Carnevale View Post
    A few days ago it started. Whenever I push the home button or anything on that panel I get the message "Unfortunately, System UI has stopped". Then I have to press ok. It even does that sometimes when I'm in the middle of a game (bingo or something like that) or yesterday it happened when I was using Polaris Office to fill out my paperwork for work. Is anyone else having this problem and does anyone know what I could do to fix it? My Note 10.1 is not even 2 months old and was running perfectly until I would say 4-5 days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon Carnevale View Post
    A few days ago it started. Whenever I push the home button or anything on that panel I get the message "Unfortunately, System UI has stopped". Then I have to press ok. It even does that sometimes when I'm in the middle of a game (bingo or something like that) or yesterday it happened when I was using Polaris Office to fill out my paperwork for work. Is anyone else having this problem and does anyone know what I could do to fix it? My Note 10.1 is not even 2 months old and was running perfectly until I would say 4-5 days ago.

I have just opened the box on my new Toshiba Excite pro AT10LE-A-108 have setup the Google account etc. and it has detected my wireless router.After about 10 minutes use, screen shows "unfortunately system ui has stopped working" message and so i cannot use the touch screen as every time i click ok the message just reappears!
    Is this a fault with the tablet , flat battery on opening box (battery now up to to 60% charge) or something i need to reset?
    please not too much technical jargon
    cheers

Ok guys ,seems to have been a problem with updates ,i think i have sorted the problem out now
    fingers crossed!

Calender storage has stopped

it worked thank you i dont have facebook anyway and after taking your advice the message has stopped cheers

I'm getting the same problem, its really annoying too...

Switch off phone, take out battery. Put in battery and fire up phone. Dial your PIN when prompted, and you are back in business. Or, at least I was.
    Phone: Galaxy Note 3.
    Jonn

Question Re: Unfortunately, System UI has stopped

thank you sooo much for posting a Solution to the this problem with out having to do a system factory restore. my Galaxy nexus only has a built in .

nothing will appear on the scream

Default Re: Galaxy Note 10.1: Unfortunately, System UI has stopped

Was having the same issue on my S2 T989, here is what fixed the 'System UI has stopped' issue:

If rooted: Go to System Tuner (if not available install it) --> choose 'One-Click' --> Then click on 'Wipe dalvik'
    Then reboot the phone immediately. System UI will work perfectly after the above.

I have a galaxy tab 10.1, but was getting the error message 'System UI has stopped after rooting, flashing a 4.4.2 rom (Namless). I found this thread by searching the error. am able to say ok, and the message goes away, but every time the tablet boots up, or restarts, I get this message. I tried the System tuner, wiped the Dalvik, after initial reboot, it was gone, but after I rebooted after that the message came back. Any other advise? Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by monseemian View Post
    Was having the same issue on my S2 T989, here is what fixed the 'System UI has stopped' issue:

If rooted: Go to System Tuner (if not available install it) --> choose 'One-Click' --> Then click on 'Wipe dalvik'
    Then reboot the phone immediately. System UI will work perfectly after the above.

How to run samsung galaxy tab 3

How to run the system UI are stopped ?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12