Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Default Re: Galaxy Note 10.1: Unfortunately, System UI has stopped

I discover this problem happen cose of sim cards not with the phone itself . I deactivate one of the sim cards and the massage gone . then I change the effected sim with new one and now my phone run error free . my phone is galaxy duos gt- s7562 . hope this help

Default Re: Unfortunately, System UI has stopped

I discover this problem happen cose of sim cards not with the phone itself . I deactivate one of the sim cards and the massage gone . then I change the effected sim with new one and now my phone run error free . my phone is galaxy duos gt- s7562 . hope this help

My samsung grand did not start.
    'when i on my phone Showing me error massage "Unfortunately R service home has stopped". And after that i cant do anything form my phone. I need help???????????????Pls help me.................

“While looking through my*apps*(Settings:*Apps/ All) I found one called Face Lock. I disabled it…”

I'm guessing what you did there is disable the feature that allows your device to stay on past the screen timeout setting if it detects your face, i.e.  if you're still using the phone. On the Note II™ it's called ‘Smart stay’.

Quote Originally Posted by paularge View Post
    hello i encountered the same problem with ma note 2,what can i do.
    hi! I 've fixed this problem by removing Facebook that I 've just updated then set up the previous version of Facebook.It's so easy,
    Try and enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by catchamental View Post
    I started having the same problem on my note 3. I finally found a way to fix it. It went like this....

go to Settings, app manager, all, hit the menu button, select Reset app preferences and choose reset app preferences.. This works for me and I have not had the error message again.. Seems to be an app that's hijacked the ui. As you start using ur apps again you can probably figure out which app is making that happen if it happens again good luck guys
    Perfect Solution, ✌👍

Quote Originally Posted by catchamental View Post

go to Settings, app manager, all, hit the menu button, select Reset app preferences and choose reset app preferences..
    This worked for me when I started having trouble chromecasting from youtube on my Galaxy Tab4 8.0.

Quote Originally Posted by gollum18 View Post
    yeah the system ui, apk is what runs your status bar. If you can work your way through the phone while closing the annoying error messages, go into your settings, then applications, and view all applications. Scroll down to system ui, click it and hit clear cache then clear data and reboot.

If that doesn't work the only thing you can do without being rooted is to do a factory reset.

Sprint gs3 running tn's msg and chubbs
    thanks so much i dont know what i would have done without you!!!!!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123