- 10-02-2013, 10:34 AM #26
Re: Unfortunately, System UI has stopped
You can try re-flashing your ROM
(Common steps for flashing a ROMownload the latest version of the rom.
Transfer the ROMs zip file to your Phone's sd card.
Power off your phone. When it vibrates, the phone has shut down completely.
Press the Volume Down, Volume Up and Power button till your phone boots into cwm/twrp recovery (depends on which one you have installed).
Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and then go to Advanced and select Wipe Dalvik Cache.
Go to Install zip from sd card, then to Choose zip from sd card and finally select the rom file you transferred to your sd card in step 2.
Go to Advanced and select Wipe Batter stats.
Reboot your device.).....i did this & it actually worked!!!
This problem "Unfortunately, System UI has stopped"probably occurs if you restore your app+system data not completely,it happened with me as i didn't allow a complete restore & i interrupted the process. Actually i did a system restore , which caused overwriting of existing apps ,what according to me must have caused the problem.
I'm new to all of this ROM Flashing & all,so please forgive me if any wrong info was provided by me.
- 10-29-2013, 10:34 AM #27
- 11-05-2013, 03:01 AM #28
- 11-18-2013, 11:15 AM #29
- By 2010BmwM3 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 22Last Post: 11-18-2013, 04:25 PM
- By pcguys in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 14Last Post: 09-19-2013, 02:52 PM
- By skatergirl in forum Acer Iconia A510Replies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2013, 07:16 PM
- By mashland in forum ViewSonic G TabletReplies: 7Last Post: 12-27-2012, 03:21 PM
- By skatergirl in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 15Last Post: 11-30-2012, 12:49 AM