- 04-21-2013, 01:52 PM #2
- 70 Posts
I also need some printing help... I have an Hp 8000 cordplugged into my router, everyone in home is able to print from their laptop s.... but we have not yet discovered the key to printing from our Note's... I thought the free HP ap would work but it didnt .... not sure how. The print button inside say the Gallery says only can print to a samsung printer ..
- 04-21-2013, 02:25 PM #3
- 51 Posts
Theres a couple of printers from HP and Canon that will print over Bluetooth from your Note without a network. I know we ended up going with a Canon series but don't remember now which one. We mounted the printer to the floor under the back seat with some military grade velcro so we could remove it when it was too hot outside.
Ill get the model number and post it later.
Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
- 04-21-2013, 02:28 PM #4
- 550 Posts
If you don't want to pay anything, Google Cloud Print is a good app, but doesn't do some things like emails. Someone recommended PrinterShare app to me and you can print emails in that one. It's costs some money, but I've been using it with no problems from my Note 10.1. It works with Wireless printers or if you're like me and have a networked printer that's not wireless. Only thing is, you have to computer on to print if it is a networked printer.Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 32GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 16GB
- 04-21-2013, 03:33 PM #5
- 04-21-2013, 05:47 PM #6
- 04-24-2013, 07:11 AM #7
- 04-26-2013, 06:20 PM #8
- By a_cellphoneguy in forum HTC HeroReplies: 13Last Post: 11-25-2013, 04:12 AM
- By dr.duct_mossburg in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 12Last Post: 06-11-2011, 01:42 PM
- By jms67 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-31-2010, 11:11 AM
- By shcole in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2010, 05:17 PM
- By jambone in forum HTC HeroReplies: 7Last Post: 01-03-2010, 11:00 AM