Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andy847
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Printing?

I need to print from my truck and was wondering if a wifi printer would without a network available or is there another way.
    Thanks mike

Default Re: Printing?

I also need some printing help... I have an Hp 8000 cordplugged into my router, everyone in home is able to print from their laptop s.... but we have not yet discovered the key to printing from our Note's... I thought the free HP ap would work but it didnt .... not sure how. The print button inside say the Gallery says only can print to a samsung printer ..
    THanks

Theres a couple of printers from HP and Canon that will print over Bluetooth from your Note without a network. I know we ended up going with a Canon series but don't remember now which one. We mounted the printer to the floor under the back seat with some military grade velcro so we could remove it when it was too hot outside.

Ill get the model number and post it later.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

If you don't want to pay anything, Google Cloud Print is a good app, but doesn't do some things like emails. Someone recommended PrinterShare app to me and you can print emails in that one. It's costs some money, but I've been using it with no problems from my Note 10.1. It works with Wireless printers or if you're like me and have a networked printer that's not wireless. Only thing is, you have to computer on to print if it is a networked printer.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4 32GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 32GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 16GB
    sko580 likes this.

I tried the Print Share but when I DLed it and set it up it immediately wanted me to pay the money and Dl the pro version

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Adams1 View Post
    I need to print from my truck and was wondering if a wifi printer would without a network available or is there another way.
    Thanks mike
    Here's someone using the Canon IP100, with the Galaxy Note Phone.

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

print by eurosmartz is available for mobile android printing and may be worth alook:

Print Web pages & more from an iPad, iPhone or Android Device

I need a laser because inkjet will dry out in my truck.
    mike