1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock

Default Any Otterbox type cases out there?

Need something to use carrying this at work. Ordered a leather folio but want an Otterbox type case.

Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App
    "Give it time. You will be assimilated, resistance is futile. You are only here to serve the green R2D2. posted by HKM"

If someone helps you find an answer, please Thank them with the button in their post.

Default Re: Any Otterbox type cases out there?

Hey man I am in the same book as you, if there was an Otterbox Defender (or even the Commuter really) I would have not left BestBuy without it when I purchased the Note 10.1

Unfortunately the deal seems to be, they have no intention to make one and are upright refusing to do it...There is a few threads of it on this forum including one detailing SEVERAL members trying to contact Otterbox and several repeated followups, still no dice.

I have also bought the leather Cinema Folio from Belkin at BestBuy... better than nothing, not what I wanted. Not much else, *EVERYTHING* They make is for iPad iPad iPad... the entire BestBuy is FILLLLLLLED with iPad, iPad Retina, iPad Mini, etc. accessories, cases, screen protectors, et al.

Even the bags that could obviously carry any damned thing are "iPad bags" not even tablet bags, computer bags, tactical cases, etc.

I saw ONE cheapass case on the BestBuy website , I took one look and said, this is a cheap knockoff otterbox type case and its not for me.

Got it a couple of days ago. Love it. Its even better with the 10% discount and free shipping.

coupon code:

Got my Defender case last week. It is about time as it was released a couple of months ago. Just in time for the 2014 update to this device. I haved reviews for Defender cases in the past on my YouTube channel, TheJCP006, but since the device refresh has been announced, iI de not to do one unless there is a need. The case does add bulk and a little bit of weight but is definitely worth it from I protective standpoint. The polycarbonate layer is easy to disassemble and reassemble. The silicone outer layer shows a lot of improvement in terms of feel and overall utility. The cover is great as a kickstand with multiple angles to view the device while in use.