1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Removing home screen panels.

I have Galaxy Note 10.1 and Im trying to remove Home Screen Panels.
    It should go like this -> Touch and hold on the screen until theHome screenpop-up displays. Under Add to Home screen, touch Page.
    Problem is that I dont have that page on that editing screen. How I could add it ?

Default Re: Removing home screen panels.

It works a little different on the Note 10.1. From this thread (props to HeyBeerManTX! ): how to reduce number of home screens?

You know how you can pinch to zoom on a web page? If you "pinch to zoom" out (fingers apart and then pulled in together) on a home screen, it will expand to show all your home screens and the option to reorder, add, and delete.
    Thanked by:

I did the pinch suggestion and it worked great. Is there a way to get rid of all the panels so you have none at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Mzgal View Post
    I did the pinch suggestion and it worked great. Is there a way to get rid of all the panels so you have none at all?
    You can remove all but one; there has to be at least one panel. Otherwise there's no place to hold the action bar at the bottom and the App drawer button in the upper right. You don't have to put any app shortcuts, widgets, etc. on that one panel if you don't want to though (ex. if you want to keep it clean and not obstruct the background wallpaper).

Great advice. thanks