Move to Note 10.1 from Tab 7.7?

tAKticool

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
As I have detailed my (and my old man's) nearly miraculous and certainly serendipitous path to the Note 10.1's, many times in many threads, I will try not to bore you. I will say I didn't know much at all about Android tablets and I did a quick few searches, and decided one of the Tabs was the way to go for him (he needed one as his computer died and he had nothing at a particularly stressful time.)

Anyway while looking the saleskid mentioned the higher end and more powerful models and then showed the Note 10.1 to us... I have to say I am EXTREMELY happy to have the Note 10.1 and *very lucky* I just got the really good one at the jump rather than having bought a lesser and having to deal with it, having to justify it, having to consider upgrading etc.

You won't be upset in the LEAST with the Note. and if you like the S-Pen concept, and start to really incorporate it, you will *REAAAAALY* love it.

bluzman

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Make the move to the GN 10.1 but keep the 7.7 for when you're on the move. I use my GN 10.1 for all major stuff (no more laptop) but use my GT 7.0 Plus when I'm OTG and I don't need the Note's "horsepower".

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
In total agreement. My Toshiba laptop sees me about an hour week for those few tasks where its larger screen is needed.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae