PDF printer for android

liskathom

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
I have bought the samsung galaxy note 10.1, and am trying as much as possible to replace my Windows laptop. I send out statements to my patients which are created on excel, and then printed to PDF. I have been using cute pdf which works well because you can print just one sheet of the spreadsheet, save it and email it out. I am battling to find an app on android that will allow me to convert or print just one sheet or page of an excel document. Please help???? Polaris office allows pdf export from a word document but not from excel.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!!

friedtators

May 27, 2013
Visit site
nice to see someone that sees possible benefit here. Google doc is something you need to take a look at. i have never used excel much, google has a clone (not a bad word) in Drive. i would use the clone in drive to create and maintain the statements. then you can print to pdf and send out. all your statements would be held in Drive for easy access and organization.

something that i got excited about happened this month. i have been waiting to dump my windows but needed a scanner. this month they introduced the scanner in Drive. you would use your camera in your note and take a snap of a document. it then uploads a searchable pdf to Drive. holy cow how cool.

liskathom

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, will give that a try. I have tried to do that on polaris, but when I copy and paste it to the doc file, the spacing of the table is completely off and I am unable to adjust it to look right. Will the Office Suite Pro be different?

Thanks, I really appreciate your help!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, will give that a try. I have tried to do that on polaris, but when I copy and paste it to the doc file, the spacing of the table is completely off and I am unable to adjust it to look right. Will the Office Suite Pro be different?

Thanks, I really appreciate your help!

bluzman

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Another way to do this without going to the cloud is available by using Office Suite Pro 7. Insert spreadsheet into a .doc or .docx file and in File menu use "Export to pdf".

Ideally it would be great if the was an Android app that works like the Windows pdf printer driver called pdf995 (pdf 995: create PDF documents easily for free).
FWIW

When I wrote the response above, Office Suite Pro 7 was only able to export .doc or .docx files directly to pdf. That made it necessary to paste a spreadsheet into a document and then export to pdf. This morning's app update from the Play Store says that one can now directly export speadsheets (and presentations) to pdf without the intermediate step.

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I purchased it through Amazon before I discovered their slow update policy... Thanks forr the tip.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Got the update installed and exporting to pdf does work. The application with a Bluetooth keyboard and a large spreadsheet is still slow. Finger power is ok though. Their spreadsheet implementation still leaves performance in the whole.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie