$299 for Refurbished Note 10.1 on Groupon

MrMoto1992

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I just got one from Walmart refurbished for $328. One of the best decisions I've ever made. Traded my Nexus 10 for it, and I'm so glad I did.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Karlzweb

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
It is a good deal. My wife bought a note the Sunday before it was on Groupon, but we returned it and bought two of these for only 150 more! It took less than a week to arrive and is in prefect shape. I am using it now to post this message lol.

The only wierd thing was one of the tablets was already updated, the other needed to have the most recent updates done. Overall I am thrilled at the deal!

Posted via Android Central App

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I just traded my 16gb Nexus 7 + $120 for a note 10.1 and I'm playing with it now. Totally worth it.

Too bad I only made the trade so I can trade the note 10.1 for an iPad mini (or note 8.0) for my girlfriend. I REALLY want to keep it...

Posted via Android Central App

BTownBiz

May 10, 2013
Visit site
just saw teh groupon deal today..been jonesing for a good deal on a Samsung Galaxy Note tablet..we ended up buying one each..hoping to get my galaxy s3 turned into a mobile hotspot without it costing to much extra..and sure they are going to be coming out with a new note line-up with better specs, res, Android OS & everything but but will most definitely cost teh same or more than teh 2 we got today combined..teh more I read about the Note 10.1 the happier I get for having pulled teh trigger today..can't wait

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678