Weather Apps/Widgets Help

SueM123

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
I've downloaded probably every free weather app from the Google Play Store and am having problems getting them to display on my home page - like the weather app that was already installed on my Galaxy Note 10.1. Some of them (don't remember which ones) said they came in customizable sizes and having gone through the process of customizing the different choices, it still just shows as an icon on my home page, which of course when clicked on takes me to a full screen with the weather information. I have spent days trying to figure this out and am beginning to wonder if the tablets display these weather apps differently than a smartphone. The weather app that was already on my tablet does not show the temperature accurately, and I contacted AccuWeather who advise they only provide the weather data, the app was developed by a third party. Could someone tell me if what I'm trying to achieve is not possible.

Thought I'd better add that I found the solution. When I downloaded the app - I had an sd card installed in my Note and that was where the widget was sent. Once I removed the sd card - unstalled the app and reinstalled it - the widgets with all my choices of size were in the Widgets file. I now have it on my home screen.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800