Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default If there was one thing you could change about Note 10.1 what would it be?

Just one thing!

Default Re: If there was one thing you could change about Note 10.1 what would it be?

To be able to move apps to sd card .

Default Re: If there was one thing you could change about Note 10.1 what would it be?

If it had even slightly better speakers I'd find the thing pretty much perfect... as it Is it'll just have to settle for being Awesome.

Wireless charging like my HP touchpad had.

I would love to see the same display that is on the Nexus 10. Imo, the note 10.1 would be the greatest tablet ever made!

Sent from my Note 10.1 using AC Forums mobile app

Easy........HD display. Period.

I find the display just fine for my needs. I'm in on stronger volume. It's jut not quite laud enough for some things.

make and receive calls
    James

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

James, get tablet talk, it allows that through the tablet.

For 1 change, I would pick: Being able to move the menu bar to the left side of the screen so my hand doesn't hit it when writing.

Moving apps to sdcard n locking I.e mutil window so I dont touch wen typing n a better snote.

Posted via Android Central App
    London UK
    Happy Samsung TAB 2 user now I have moved from a tab to a Note 10.1

Screen resolution

After today's experience , probably " Autosave '' for Snote :- (

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk 2

Better rsolution

Resolution & better build quality (like there Galaxy Tab 7.7).