keeps on going to sleep mode?

anon(7840305)

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,
my samsung galaxy note keeps on going to sleep mode when I don't even press the power button. It doesn't go to sleep mode when the screen is vertical but only when it's horizontal. The power button is not jammed as it still works perfectly.
I would appreciate any help.

Michael Hunt2

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I seem to have the same or a similar problem. My note's screen will randomly go dark but it seems the backlight may still be emitting a small bit of light. It does this in both portrait and landscape. I can turn it back on immediately with power button and all is okay until it happens again, which may be 1 - 3 days. It does not seem to be app related and the problem occurs with screen brightness set to auto and also manual.

Any help will be appreciated.

Sent from my SCH-I925 using AC Forums mobile app

ValYooNeek

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
That also happens to me on regular basis. I don't know if it's the tablet missing up or have done something wrong. Either way it's kinda frustrating. I purchased a refurbished tablet and its covered by an extended warranty but after eeading these post, it could be the tablet or something needs to be adjusted. I even tried the changing the timeout to 30 minutes, and it still does it when I'm in the middle doing something. Hopefully someone else may have a solution for this issue.

Ohad Kammar

Jul 3, 2016
Visit site
I have the same issue. When I try to turn it back on, it would not light unless I rotate the tablet to vertical before pressing the button.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci