- 19 Posts
Charging on Stand/Case
I am owner of a Galaxy Note 10.1 but there is one problem for me.
I want to be able to charge the device standing in landscape mode.
At the moment I have got a foldable case that serves as a stand for the tablet but when it's standing in there, I have no possibility to plug in the cable as the port is at the bottom.
Searching the web for a clever case or stand that lets the device stand on the table still giving me the possibility to plug a cable into the port did not get me results
It has to be something halfway portable and not too expensive.
I'd love to be able to plug in my Xbox 360 controller and game on the tablet but the cable then prevents me from putting the device into a stand...
I have already seen the Note 10.1 dock but that's plan B as I am searching for something more flexible (probably adjustable angle) but I am still interested.
Can you use the USB OTG adapter when the tablet is docked?
Is there any possibility to charge the tablet while using USB devices?
Smart ideas and products are welcome.
Thanks in advance,
- 07-24-2013, 10:00 AM #2
- By robsawalker in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2013, 04:10 PM
- By Matt Northnun in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 5Last Post: 07-24-2013, 12:39 AM
- By amberforests in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2013, 12:15 AM
- By superjoe95 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2013, 11:26 PM
- By James Temple1 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2013, 10:50 PM