1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Pop 3 Email access - 'The password on the server has changed' ?`

I have had no problems with sending/receiving emails through the sync'd Pop3 email server since I purchased the Note 10.1 several months ago. However, today when trying to check the Inbox I am advised that 'The password on the server has changed. Enter the new password'.

I have not changed any Email settings. I can receive/send emails from my PC using the same as before. Tried a soft reset with no improvement. Can anyone offer thoughts on what the problem may be?

Thanks,
    Garbo

Default Re: Pop 3 Email access - 'The password on the server has changed' ?`

Quote Originally Posted by Garbo7441 View Post
    I have had no problems with sending/receiving emails through the sync'd Pop3 email server since I purchased the Note 10.1 several months ago. However, today when trying to check the Inbox I am advised that 'The password on the server has changed. Enter the new password'.

I have not changed any Email settings. I can receive/send emails from my PC using the same as before. Tried a soft reset with no improvement. Can anyone offer thoughts on what the problem may be?

Thanks,
    Garbo
    Both my wife and I still have our Hotmail/Outlook accounts which I have loaded on our tablet. I got the same message a couple weeks ago and just re-entered the account password and it was fine.
    Samsung Galaxy S3, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

I tried to put in the password it won't let me it won't accept it

My samsung galaxy 10.1 says E mail server password has changed we cannot send or receive E mails.
    My home computer sends and receives E mails fine

Wayne