- 1 Posts
Pop 3 Email access - 'The password on the server has changed' ?`
I have had no problems with sending/receiving emails through the sync'd Pop3 email server since I purchased the Note 10.1 several months ago. However, today when trying to check the Inbox I am advised that 'The password on the server has changed. Enter the new password'.
I have not changed any Email settings. I can receive/send emails from my PC using the same as before. Tried a soft reset with no improvement. Can anyone offer thoughts on what the problem may be?
- 07-24-2013, 05:21 PM #2
- 292 Posts
- 01-26-2014, 02:10 PM #3
- 02-09-2014, 09:18 AM #4
- By EpicInYourFace in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2013, 10:40 PM
- By cldmafia in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2013, 01:34 PM
- By tawfiqmp in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 07-26-2013, 01:28 AM
- By Doan in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 11Last Post: 07-25-2013, 11:13 AM
- By HAHN in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2013, 12:43 PM