1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is There An External Battery

Is there an external battery that will allow the note 10.1 run when it is connected?

I have tried two mophie juice packs and even though they say 2.1 amp, the note 10.1 won't run. It displays the red x on the battery like it is not getting enough juice.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using AC Forums mobile app

Default Re: Is There An External Battery

Check out this video of the The Limeade blast it to me the best battery pack hands down for the money. Check out this video

I have the Samsung 9000 mAh battery pack Samsung 9,000 mAh external battery pack - lots of juice for lots of dollars | Android Central and that works. That is only 1.8 amps, but works. I've also an other battery pack with 2.1 amps and that one doesn't work with the Note 10.1.

I have learned that just because there is a red x it does not mean there is no charge. When I connect by USB to my computer the red x is there but it still charges. Same thing when I plug in to my car charger. It does charge but displays the red x.

I recently purchased a mycharger 6800 mah power bank to use with my note 10.1....my concern is : is 6800 enough mah to successfully charge a note 10.1? Can anyone answer that question? Because if the 6800 mah charger isnt stronger enough, then I need to return it and get one that is stronger. I have about a 2 week window to make this decision about returning it or keeping it. Im confident that someone in the forum can answer this $64, 000 question! Lol!

- - - Updated - - -

I recently purchased a mycharger 6800 mah power bank to use with my note 10.1....my concern is : is 6800 enough mah to successfully charge a note 10.1? Can anyone answer that question? Because if the 6800 mah charger isnt stronger enough, then I need to return it and get one that is stronger. I have about a 2 week window to make this decision about returning it or keeping it. Im confident that someone in the forum can answer this $64, 000 question! Lol!