Speaker / Charger Dock For 10.1 Note ????

cetrax

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I just purchased a note 10.1. I am looking for a good dock that charges and has speakers or just speakers.
Any suggestions?

Thanks so much..

evilfantasy

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I have looked around and don't think I have found a charger/speaker combo but I am thinking about this. Aduro Sound Squared "S2" Bluetooth Speaker Stand for Tablets and Phones

I don't have hands on experience with it but it was the best deal for the money I'm willing to spend that I have found so far. The reviews are both good and bad so I'm not sure what to think.

I do have the Samsung Electronics Universal Desk Dock charger. It has a headphone audio-out jack for external speakers or home stereo connection so I'm leaning towards just buying some external speakers to use with it. The sound will be much better and you can find good deals on external speakers from Amazon.com, TigerDirect, NewEgg, eBay and so on.

cetrax

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks so much.
That dock says for Galaxy tab. Will it work for the Note also?
Does the Note 10.1 and the Galaxy Tab 10.a have the same connector?
If so I have seen a Iluv speaker dock for the Galaxy Tab 10.1 which looks promising.

evilfantasy

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Yes it works on the Galaxy Note 10.1 and that's what I have. If it says 30 pin connector it should work on any 30 pin connection. On the Accessories page at Samsung.com they list Galaxy Note 10.1 accessories as Galaxy Tab 10 accessories. I don't know if all of the Note and Tab tablet accessories are universal but most of them are.

lvdukerider

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I have the samsung universal desk dock and it works fine with my note 10.1. With that said I found what works best for me as a more solid and stable stand is called the I pad loop made by Griffin, kind of a slanted rubber coated circle with two notches in it. When i place my note in the notches for upright use i can fit my mini blue tooth keyboard where the note would sit if used in the flat position for nice stable typing. For speakers I use a Jawbone jambox which I think sounds great or my LG bluetooth headphones. I purchaced the loop several years ago at mu local Target store so im not sure it this is still avalible but its simple, cheap and works better for me than the samsung dock.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iseeyouo-o