- 26 Posts
inital battery charge - when is it done
What does the battery display show when the note is 100% charged.
My new note 10.1 has been cycling between fully green and the next highest state for two hours.
Is it done or will it be all green eventually.
I am soooo excited to get started playing with it !
- 08-18-2013, 06:00 PM #2
- 20 Posts
Re: inital battery charge - when is it done
It doesn't matter about the first charge any more, Maybe with AA rechargeable ones but not with a modern tablet. When it get to 100% it stops charging then goes down to 99 then back to 100. It has a sort of battery conditioning built in
- By captmike in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 7Last Post: 11-02-2013, 03:44 PM
- By bob79 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2013, 12:57 PM
- By Nathanael Fernandez in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-24-2013, 10:31 AM
- By neonworm in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-17-2013, 04:44 AM
- By ScreenOnOMFG in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2013, 02:23 PM