Charger in car
What amp does the Note need to charge while in a vehicle?
I got an Enercell auto power outlet doohickey that has an USB port. According to RadioShack website (where I got it), it is a 5 volt, 1amp. I use it to charge my Galaxy S3 phone just fine, although slower than when at home in the wall but faster than when plugged into computer.
Today I was waiting in the truck and using my Note tablet. I took the cord (the one it came with) from the bag and plugged it into the USB port. But it didn't charge it.
- 08-18-2013, 03:28 PM #2
- 08-18-2013, 04:30 PM #4
- 08-22-2013, 07:02 AM #6
- By KineticMD in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 09-03-2013, 02:05 AM
- By Fairclough in forum Forum GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2013, 10:56 PM
- By Daniel62 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2013, 02:23 PM
- By DocB1973 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2013, 02:19 PM
- By allipki in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2013, 01:41 PM