I am waiting for IFA, if no GN2 10.1 is announced I will be picking one up and of course the GN3 will be announced so I will both of those. While I would prefer a higher res display, it has trade-off's and I chose to activate on my LTE MiFi instead of the crappy 16GB LTE version on Verizon.
I used to have the note 1 and the galaxy tab 2 10.1, but recently upgraded to the S4 and I miss my S-pen! I like to have one note device and one non note device, so I'll upgrade my galaxy tab to restore the equilibrium!
I'm planning on getting a Note 3 and '14 Note 10.1 to sit alongside my Note 8.0 (which is my work and b/u unit). I'm gonna let both be out a couple of months so any bugs/issues
can be addressed (I don't wanna be a beta tester for Samsung).
Once I get the Note 3 and '14 Note 10.1 The Trinity will be complete.
I'm jealous of those of you who can own the whole gammut. I LOVE my Note 10.1 but because I no longer have contracts with carriers, I no longer can get the subsidies for phones. So I fear I will only be able to buy either old, used devices online or Nexus straight from Google Play. I would love to get the Note 3 though. It looks awesome!
It's so comforting to read this thread. I currently have the first Note phone and the 10.1. After my pre-ordered Note 3 cancellation tonight, I have to wait for the upgrade eligibility to get reset and then I'll be a Note 2 and 10.1 owner. sigh Good to know I'll be in such great company!