- 09-03-2013, 09:58 AM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-03-2013, 10:12 AM #3
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 12.2
I hope they avoid the physical buttons. I see that being too easy to hit while trying to write, which is what the Note series is all about: replacing pen and paper! I think they need to add options to placing the virtual bar on all Android tablets. I would like to lock it on the left side, so it's out of my way when I'm writing.
I would replace my 10.1 with this, as long as it's doesn't get too pricey. The 10.1 was my price limit for a tablet. Anything more, and I might as well buy a laptop that can actually run my CAD programs too. I looked at the Surface Pro, and that's exactly why I didn't get it.
- 09-05-2013, 05:50 PM #4
- 09-05-2013, 07:04 PM #5
- 09-20-2013, 12:22 PM #8
- By aboardman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 7Last Post: 11-30-2013, 10:15 PM
- By philcito in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2013, 10:38 AM
- By Beth Reim in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2013, 10:20 PM
- By booogas8 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 09-03-2013, 09:35 AM
- By Welshy1974 in forum Samsung Galaxy Android CameraReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2013, 12:45 PM