Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Creating Re-usable Forms - Any Ideas?

Hi fellow Note owners! I wonder if anyone can help with a solution to creating forms (templates) that can be reused on the Note 10.1 I want to design my own sales invoice with company logo that is stored in the device. That way, when I'm out and about and need to issue an electronic invoice I can just pull it up and fill in the sections with the S.Pen and e-mail it to my customer. Does anyone know how to achieve this in S. Note, or if there's a suitable app in any of the stores? Any help would be gratefully received. Thanks!
    Sent from my GT-N8000 using AC Forums mobile app

Default Re: Creating Re-usable Forms - Any Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by roguetrader View Post
    Hi fellow Note owners! I wonder if anyone can help with a solution to creating forms (templates) that can be reused on the Note 10.1 I want to design my own sales invoice with company logo that is stored in the device. That way, when I'm out and about and need to issue an electronic invoice I can just pull it up and fill in the sections with the S.Pen and e-mail it to my customer. Does anyone know how to achieve this in S. Note, or if there's a suitable app in any of the stores? Any help would be gratefully received. Thanks!
    Sent from my GT-N8000 using AC Forums mobile app
    do you care about unique invoice number, if not just make a fillable pdf with logo as an invoice.
    Thanked by:

Create a master pdf file, then using an application that allows you to edit pdf files (Lecture Notes), copy/rename that file and go from there. There are mobile billing systems though that provide unique options.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4
    EVO & an Acer A500 tablet.
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thank you guys for that, I'll try it, I must be a bit dumb! Will the PDF always revert to the original? I think that's what I was after. Anyway, I'll mess around and see what I come up with. Cheers!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by roguetrader View Post
    Thank you guys for that, I'll try it, I must be a bit dumb! Will the PDF always revert to the original? I think that's what I was after. Anyway, I'll mess around and see what I come up with. Cheers!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
    You can make a template form and save the new form filled out as an invoice to email to your clients.

I mention Lecture Notes for several reasons: versatility, stability and support are the big reasons. Copy the original to the file name (done within Lecture Notes) and go from there. Also, LB reliably flattens the resulting pdf files, others have issues with this function. I work extensively with pdf files and after trying and still trying others, LN shines against the others.

I have done this on adobe reader myself.

Adobe reader is exceedingly limited in editing capability. It supports only 1 layer. Not a good or effective use for routine, repetitive worn.