- 2 Posts
Google Play Store Won't Load
[re. Galaxy Note 10.1/16GB/wifi only/owned for about 6 wks.]
The other day just out of the blue, I find Play Store won't load. An error message flashes up and is gone too fast for me to read it. This happens if I attempt to launch it from the icon, widget, or notifications for updates. Something seems to be corrupted. My other Google services appear to be intact, just affecting Play Store. I'm not seeing anyone else with this problem on this or any other devices, so I'm guessing it's something unique to my set-up. Any other forums or help sites anyone can suggest? (I assume going directly to Samsung, Google, or BestBuy would be a waste of time). I can get along without it in the short term, but since I can't download apps from there, nor can I update the apps I have, it has to be fixed.
- 2 Posts
Re: Google Play Store Won't Load
Got it solved by Google apps support. Have to dig through all of their user support FAQs to get to the place where you can make direct contact. It seems occasionally the Downloads [process?] (not the app with the same name and the down-arrow, but the one with the android icon) is disabled by some sequence of user actions. Fixing it is merely a matter of locating that app in the settings and re-enabling it. Apparently, disabling an app sorts it to the bottom of the list, as mine was way down at the very end of the list of apps. Of, course you probably knew all of this already.
- 01-04-2014, 08:53 PM #3
- 01-25-2014, 11:52 AM #4
- By rader023 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 09-17-2013, 03:03 PM
- By tomatosouplabs in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2013, 11:29 PM
- By Roxanne Sitarz in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2013, 10:09 PM
- By Coopsdm in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 09-16-2013, 04:07 PM
- By mikebear in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2013, 01:56 PM