- 1 Posts
[unrepaired]after change configuration file
I used Galaxy note 10.1 for a while.
It was a wonderful experience to use Snote, watch youtube, read some books and get daily information like weather.
I had been annoyed by system bar at the bottom with writing Snote so I rooted and changed configuration file.
It didn't boot any more and I spent on a week for getting the file back but in vain.
I called Samsung service center and told what I did. They told me it could be fixed free because it's still in warranty.
I sent it 2 weeks ago and today I got a phone from the service center. They said I have to pay $150 to fix it.
They said that they have to change the main board.
I asked them to return it without repair.
Do you, guys happen to know how I can run the GN 10.1?
- By kabuchi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2013, 02:57 PM
- By phil321 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2013, 09:13 AM
- By emtae001 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 09-17-2013, 08:16 PM
- By slideways666 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2013, 03:31 PM
- By LightDX in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2013, 04:35 AM