- 1 Posts
PPTP VPN Issue
Hello, I have a question about VPN. I think the problem is that I don't fully understand it. On my PC, when I connect to my PPTP VPN at work I can then type in the server's IP into file explorer and access files from that server. I don't know how to do this on my Note 10.1 though. I connect to the VPN, but have no idea how to see the files on our server. Someone in the past helped me set this up in the Astro File Manager app, but I messed something up and it is no longer working. Any help is appreciated.
- 11-01-2013, 10:25 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: PPTP VPN Issue
The PPTP VPN on my new Note 3 does not work either. To get to the VPN settings on my phone, it's: Settings --> More Settings --> VPN --> Basic VPN. Might be the same on your Note 10. I'm in IT so this could turn out to be a deal breaker for me. I have a week or so to find a solution before I might have to swap phones.
- By N W2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 10Last Post: 11-10-2013, 12:55 PM
- By TopTheCat in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 10-05-2013, 04:27 PM
- By mzcookie in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2013, 05:23 AM
- By D13H4RD2L1V3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2013, 02:29 PM
- By ChuckG73 in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 09-27-2013, 11:33 AM