Is there a working Voice Recognition App for a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1?

Steve_Riley

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys and guyesses.
Just as the title says really. I have been searching for such an App for 3 days now and, although I have found a few Apps that pretend to do the job, none of them actually do. They will write a text message or a tweet or something of a similar sort of length but they all fail when you try to get them to write 3 or 4 pages of text all at once.
If anyone knows of an App that will work in much the same way as IBM ViaVoice 0r Dragon Naturally Speaking I would be eternally grateful if you would pass on the info.
Free or Paid for .... makes no difference as long as it really works.
Cheers,
Steve.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I use the Swype keyboard which has Dragon dictation built in.....although admittedly I only use it for short notes, texts and emails. Not to compose paragraphs/pages.

oz123

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I to have searched for a good voice to text app, but there just does not seem to be any on Android. The best one I have tried is Dictate in Evernote.

Last edited:

CameronFoye

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
historic post but as a huge user of Dragon on my PC, did you ever discover a dictation program which worked in the same sort of way for the Galaxy note 3 or indeed any other Android phone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21