How to erase free draw on officesuite pro?

mssca

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I just got this Tablet for school use. Playing around for few days and notice that I have no idea how to erase mistake and such when I write on PDF and Presentation files in OfficeSuite Pro. I can write it and save it, however, if I make a mistake, there is no option to erase other than to discard the entire page.

I think I am missing something because there must be a way to erase specific writing. How do you erase something?

The other issue is how can I put the Note into a mode in which ONLY the pen input will be taken on to the PDF/PPT school lecture files and omit ALL other touch input from figures and such.... It is annoying when I see lines and dots just because I touch the screen while I am taking notes in class.

Thank you.

Note: This is not the 2014 edition. This is the older edition which was on sale... :)

Bill Clark

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
I would think the officesuite pro folks could answer this question best, but I would assume from your statement that the software is written to accept input from anything--including a finger. You might try an app written to use the pen and not the finger. Papyrus for example if you don't need to draw.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis