- 13 Posts
Galaxy Note 10.1 - Sd card
here is what I have been told after I orders a 64 gig Sd card "Fat32 has a max size of 32GB. So the SD card maybe in NTFS. Just check the file system with a PC. Maybe the 2014 edition can actually read & write. I know my A500 will accept 64GB cards. Haven't tried it on the note."
Is this true and what do I do?
- 10-07-2013, 09:23 AM #2
- 10-16-2013, 11:52 PM #3
- By sagarkapadia in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 8Last Post: 12-02-2013, 08:31 PM
- By sagarkapadia in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 4Last Post: 11-11-2013, 10:16 AM
- By Patrick Miranda in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2013, 09:10 PM
- By Shaun Russell in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2013, 11:46 AM
- By james_1980 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2013, 10:51 AM