Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Haalcyon
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need recommendations for Keyboard/Case combo for Note 10.1 (2012 Ed)?

I've spent the whole day researching on which keyboard/case to buy and to my conclusion, there's none that's exceptional in the market.

-Samsung's standalone keyboard has awesome reviews but it sucks that it's not embedded in a case.
    -Belkin's version has horrible reviews on it
    -The ones on amazon and eBay have issues with magnets interfering with S-Pen capabilities.
    -The aluminum one also has horrible reviews

Not sure where to turn to, I'm a college student (pre-med) and I just got the Note recently because i love the multi-window function as it'll allow me to type the lecture/draw diagrams(anatomy etc.)

Does anyone here have any experience with a keyboard/case combo?

Thank you

Global Posts
    6,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Default Re: Need recommendations for Keyboard/Case combo for Note 10.1 (2012 Ed)?

I used this: Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Bluetooth Keyboard Portfolio Case - DETACHABLE Bluetooth Keyboard Stand Case / Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000/N8010/N8013: Electronics when I had a 2012 Ed and it worked well. I also have the Note 8.0 version. Both work(ed) well for me and I can recommend them.
    Live long and prosper.

Thanked by:
    socal likes this.